- Project Name: VR PARK, Dubai Mall
- Partners: ENTERSPACE AB
- Project Scope: Project Management, Logistics, and Commissioning of AV
- Date: Dec 2017
About the Project
This is world’s largest indoor VR attraction in one of largest Shopping Malls in the World – Dubai Mall. It’s a virtual reality park for fun, family entertainment and features more than 30 exhilarating experiences that challenge reality. Our role in the project was to perform local executive project management on behalf of Swedish company Enterspace AB (a subsidiary of STARBREEZE) from design to handover of the project.
• To create the best VR experience in the world using the best technological resources.
• to comply with local authority rules and regulations.
• to be in accordance with International Standards and Best Practices for Parks and Attractions.
• to be thematically prepared to give a holistic experience to the customers.
• Overall Local Project Management-off site and on-site for Enterspace Infrastructure as per approved Schedule.
• Day-to-Day site supervision, as required, of subcontractors.
• Acting as local key contact for Enterspace to manage communication for all stakeholders (24/7).
• Local logistics support to ensure smooth systems delivery on-site.
• Providing local procurement support sourcing project materials, services, suppliers and other associated tasks.
• Providing support and information on local custom regulations/import regulations.
• Technical Liaison and Support with Enterspace AB Project Director and Enterspace staff.
• Attending daily/weekly meetings on behalf of ENTERSPACE as required with all stakeholders.
• Vendor evaluation support and selection process along with ENTERSPACE.
• Support in finalizing and submitting project scope requirements.
• Support in preparing project management deliverables in accordance with project management standards.
• Executing project as per the submitted and approved plan by ENTERSPACE and EMAAR.
• Monitoring and controlling the project as per stakeholder expectations.
• Risk Management, Quality and Schedule Management.
• Supporting project transition to operation & handover.